Re: Installing onto a CATS

Well, you wouldn't happen to have any ideas on how to get bootp working
would ya?

Anyway, I probably haven't, but I've been unable to find any docs that
actually explain how bootparamd works. The example in the /etc/bootparamd
file is pretty simple but apparently it's not enough. I can't find any
docs with anymore details then just that. So if you could point me
to some docs that are more informative, I'd be greatful.

-Cameron