Re: ARM build status
Couple from the busted list:
`sformat' just needed trivial changes. I sent a patch to the bug tracking
`ghc' wanted a new config.sub and a configure.in tweak, but then turned out to
need `happy'. Which wanted a new config.sub and a configure.in tweak and then
turned out to need itself. *sigh*
`dsc' didn't have any trouble with the config stuff on my box, but did blow up
with a pile of C++ errors. Dunno what's up there.
`gdb' is likely a lost cause. We should probably build a special arm-gdb
package from snapshot sources.
`mozilla' is probably also not worth worrying about. I've set medusa to work
building the development tree -- it takes about fourteen hours but does seem
to produce a working browser at the end of it. There should be .debs