Apache, best meds

Up and doing!
Bashfulness is an ornament to youth, but a reproach to old age.
Cities, like cats, will reveal themselves at night.

Apache, interested in saving up to 70% on medications?
http://intractable.gfd-online.com/cia/?dcent hamate
The more wild and incredible your desire, the more willing and prompt God is in fulfilling it, if you will have it so.''
You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul's own doing.
acerbityacerose
I have been faithful to thee, Cynara, in my fashion.
Let the beauty we love be what we do.