Packaging a module for apache 1 & 2 from the same source

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of libapache-mod-musicindex, and I'm currently looking
for The Good Thing (tm) to do to get two .deb from the same source
tarball.

libapache-mod-musicindex is a native debian package (i'm one of the
developers), and it can be built for apache 1 or 2 just by passing a
variable to make.

Hence me looking for the correct control/rules setup to get two different
binaries from the same source tarball, not mutually exclusive.

Any clue?

Thx

(please CC me since i'm not subscribed to this list).

--
Thibaut VARENE
The PA/Linux ESIEE Team