Re: Email list

Hello:

I would like to offer you a database of fresh Hotmail & AOL email addresses!
The database contains 1.2 million verified email addresses.
Format: a ZIP archive of a TXT file (1 email address per line) or any other
format of your choice (Excel, ASCII, CSV, etc.).
The addresses were collected in the period of January, 4 - 18 and will be updated every 3 months.

The price of the complete database is $120. To place the order please fill out the form:
http://www.losalamoshost.com/hotmail.php

To contact me please email to sales@losalamoshost.com (THIS EMAIL ONLY!).
Please notice that we also maintain other b2c and b2b email lists, all categorized by target audience
and industry. Please let us know which audience you are targeting and we'll do our best to find
an email list which reaches it.

Best,
Tom Rousseau

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This email and any files and
attachments transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The content of this
email and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have been changed
or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure,
alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this email and/or any
file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.