Re: Potential affiliate

Hello:

I would like to sell your products/services on a commission basis.

For this purpose I would like to use my highly targeted B2B email list, which allows to contact businesses
(over 64,000) advertising on the main pay-per-click search engines, such as Overture, Google AdWords, etc.
These companies invest in advertising and bus. devepolment a lot, and thus they are perfect to make business with.

Though this email list hits your target audience and is of very high quality, it is NOT opt-in. However we know
how to meet the criteria of CAN Spam Act and how to run the campaign in a secure and legal mode.

Please email me to affiliate@ppcexperience.net (only this email!) and I will share my thoughts on setting up the campaign.
Your ideas for turning this list into opt-in are most welcome too!!

Best,
Michael Gallo

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This email and any files and
attachments transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. The content of this
email and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have been changed
or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure,
alteration, printing, circulation or transmission of this email and/or any
file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.