Apache2 + Php4

Le Mercredi 22 Octobre 2003 11:23, Jean-Michel POURE a écrit :
> I migrated from RH9 to Debian unstable a few weeks ago, starting with my
> main station and laptop. Now, I realise that Apache 2.0 does not seem to
> work with PHP4. Do you plan a solution soon? Just for information...

I forgot to ask if someone could point me out an unofficial deb repository
with updated Apache2+Php4 debs?

I don't really care for backward compatibility (ex: Apache 1.3) as I could
notice recent versions of softwares are less buggy than older versions.

Maybe I am wrong in the case of Apache2.0 v.s. Apache1.3, but I suspect
Apache2.0 should be less buggy than 1.3.

In a way, "Unstable" is more stable than "Stable". Besides, who is going to
test Apache2 if it does not support Php4. Answer: less than 50 people. Not
enough to make a community. Or you will get bug reports like "segfault" and
noone will equire further.

Don't take it bad, I loooove Debian.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel