I´ve got apache and apache-ssl, how can I set up apache-ssl?

hi all
I´ve got apache and apache-ssl running on a Debian woody and I would like to set up the apache-ssl, I don´t know how to do it because when I set up it, It doesn´t work

I´ve got apache runnig, now what I want to do is set up the  apache-ssl with apache, is that necessary? anyone can send me his configuration file?

 I want to just some folders start running with apache-ssl and not the whole site
I have no idea how to start,
Anyone have idea about how to set up it