Re: Please Help - glx

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 09:58 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Hint: Do not use version 100.14.11, as it freezes the system randomly. Use
> 100.14.09 , which you can get from snapshots.debian.net. This is running
> stable.

Hans,

I have this problem, but just now (with your post) confirmed my guess as
to its origin.  I tried to DL what I found on snapshot.debian.net but
the package was for i386 and refused to open up (I'm pretty sure I had
the source files, but ...?)  Any thoughts?

I assume if I get the sources starightened out that this would
necessitate downgrading various xserver-xorg packages?

Thanks,

Kenward

--
The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than