Re: Java 6 plugins

Hello List,

I have just installed the gcj one:
it fits my need.

Thanks for the quick reply,
Jerome

Alex Samad wrote:
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 01:27:14PM +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hello List,

I have just install the  new Java 6 Debian package on my amd64 Etch box:
my hope was to have a last a working java plugin for Iceweasel.
Unfortunately I have still no working java plugin :
what is the issue here ?
don't think there has been an offical java plugin (atleast not from sun)

there is the blackdown one (1.4.2) but its old and not maintained and breaks a
lot.

Then there is the gcj one - still alpha sort of.

Thanks in advance,
Jerome
--
Jerome BENOIT