Re: deciding on a new amd64 system
email@example.com (Lennart Sorensen) writes:
> Personally I would go with spending more on a Core 2 Duo if I was
> buying one, but I am not at the moment. :)
With what motherboard ?
> And I would get a 7600GT rather than a 7300,
EN7600GT SILENT/2DHT/256M ?
> and I would go for a silverstone TJ04-B case and probably a
> silverstone 450W power supply. And I wouldn't go for less than a 20"
> screen since I hate 1280x1024 screens, while 20" gives you 1600x1200.
Any particular screen in mind ?
> Of course those changes would probably add another $500 to the price.
Well, after reading all the comments to my initial post, I reconsidered
:) So, I am not buying Dell anymore. I decided to buy the parts and
build it myself.
"Most writers regard the truth as their most valuable possession, and
therefore are most economical in its use."
- Mark Twain (1835-1910)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-amd64-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org