Future of amd64 sarge

Hi

if you are using the amd64 archive for your sarge amd64 systems read
on. If you are already on etch feel free to ignore this mail. :)

We just made the Sarge r6 release, following Debians way. Which means -
it also moved to "oldstable" instead of "stable". So in case you have
your sources pointing at stable you either want to change them to point
at sarge or at oldstable, or apt will complain that it cant find stuff.

For the future of this archive - we will continue to host and run
it. This will be at least until security support for sarge gets turned
off by the Debian Security Team, so as long as they support Sarge we
have the archive.

--
bye Joerg
[Kaffeemaschinen und Babies]