Re: purging linux-image-2.6.18.1

Hi
    I have had such problems several times and I have always resolved them by
editing /var/lib/dpkg/status by hand, setting the status of the corresponding
package to not-installed.
   This has worked but it is not the preferred solution. If anyone knows a
better solution please tell.

Regards
Gudjon

Þann Miðvikudagur 08 nóvember 2006 19:41 skrifaði Seb: