Re: LAN problems

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 07:06:52AM -0700, Attila Kocsis wrote:
I've tried to install sarge-amd-64 on my PC by means
of the netinstall CD, but had some troubles with the
integrated Gigabit LAN. I have MSI K8T NEO FSR
(http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=496),
on which there is an integrated Realtek? 8110S Dual
layout LAN.
As some suggested, I can confirm this is the r8169. Had no problems with the LAN on this one. It's a pretty common chip on Intel boards from MSI too and from my last recollections, a lot of installers have this included.

/v\