Re: gcc4, thunderbird: emacs key bindings lost?

Hallo Harald,

El lun, 09-05-2005 a las 23:02 +0200, Harald Dunkel escribió:
> Hi folks,
>
> Since the migration to gcc4 the Emacs key bindings in
> Thunderbird's compose window seem to be gone. Is this
> just me?

I recall reading recently that having gtkspell installed caused the
Emacs key bindings to not work. Maybe this is the behavior you're
experiencing; I don't recall those key bindings working for me on TB on
pure64 (but I might be wrong, as I don't use TB anymore).

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802