amd64 porters IRC meeting: preparations for sarge

Hello,

This is a reminder on the IRC meeting taking place on next
saturday, April 23rd - the scedule was now set for 0700 UTC.

The meeting will take place in #debian-amd64 on irc.oftc.net.

The agenda is as follows:

- the sarge release of debian-amd64

- patched versions of packages in sarge
  * patch D-I docs and choose-mirror for amd64?

- security updates

- CD and DVD installation media
  * include i386 debs for a chroot on the CD/DVD set?

- Which combinations of sarge/testing/sid vs GCC versions ... to
  continue running buildd's for.

- Should debian-amd64 actively push multiarch forward (to merge
  i386 and amd64)? Should we have packages with matching names that
  provide amd64 script wrappers for running chrooted i386 binaries ?

- future of debian-amd64-gcc-4.0

Last-minute additions will be posted here:

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/irc-meeting.txt

Everyone interested is invited to join.

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler