Is anybody using maxdb?

Hi list,

I'm unable to create databases with maxdb under the amd64 port (I've
tried SID and SARGE with different kernels). Is anybody else using maxdb
with amd64? If so, is there anything I nee to configure in order to make
it initialize new databases?

No maytter what kind of devices I use, I always get the error below:

>db_activate dbm,dbm
ERR
-24988,ERR_SQL: sql error

Jarle
--
Jarle Aase                      email: jgaa@jgaa.com
Author of freeware.             http://www.jgaa.com

War FTP Daemon:     http://www.warftp.org
War FTP Daemon FAQ: http://www.warftp.org/faq/warfaq.htm
Jgaa's PGP key:     http://war.jgaa.com/pgp
NB: If you reply to this message, please include all relevant
information from the conversation in your reply. Thanks.
<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>