a8v acpi

Hi,
I am running Debian sid (i386, though I am posting here because I am using an Asus A8V motherboard, Athlon64 3500+), I can't seem to make acpi suspend to ram work, when I suspend the system (kernel 2.6.11.6), everything seems to work, when I bring it back from sleepingI hear the system turning on, yet the video never comes back, although I am using the nvidia driver this happens with and without this being loaded. Any one succeeded in getting the asus a8v working with suspend to ram?

Thanks,
Bill