Re: Re: Anyone tried the ASUS A8V-E Deluxe?

Hi,

i got this htin g yesterday and I'm not to glad about it because I can not get the network running.
As far as I found out it uses also the sk98lin driver.
But the standard driver that comes along with the debian amd 64 cd fails the installation. After using an additional card I was able to upgrade to the gcc-3.4 tree. And after installing the 2.6.9-9 kernel I could load the sk98lin module with modconf. But I don't think its working.

Maybe some one has a clou.

Alois