Re: How to install nvidia driver

On Monday 14 November 2005 11:18, Jo Shields wrote:
> Nobody buys a £400 graphics card for slow 2D

If I had paid £400 for a piece of hardware, I would expect it to come with a
neatly-bound programmer's manual explaining everything I would need to know
to write my own driver.  If I own the card, then I am privy to any secret
which may be embodied in it.

I really hope the law is changed soon to mandate full disclosure, and thus
prevent manufacturers from abusing the people who pay their wages.

--
AJS
delta echo bravo six four at earthshod dot co dot uk