Re: AMD64 Laptop

Ken,

Most laptops should be fine. As far as I have seen, and experienced, the biggest problem are wireless cards.. And then only in 64bit mode, which I believe you want to use. Make sure the wireless card is in the hardware compattibility list. If not, then there are some other options like ndiswrapper, or even some commercially available software.

Good luck
Bas