INIT PANIC

I've googled for it but I haven't found answer right for me.

It started just today. I turned on my PC and everything went as usual. I run
kmail, konqueror and aMule. I utrned off computer and turned on about 2
hours later. And what can I see on my screen? After setting up xwindow
session i read:

INIT: PANIC: segmentation violation sleeping for 30 seconds

Strange thing is if I run Debian in single mode and then I switch to default
runlevel by ctrl+d then everything goes right.

I really have no idea what is wrong. My init scripts are untouched (I
checked them). My kernel is 2.6.12 (compiled three months ago) and distro
is Sid. If anyone can halp I will be thankful for any help. I don't like
combinations with single mode to make normal bootup
--
Registered Linux User 369908
alterfenix@jabberpl.org