Re: Gecko based browsers (mozilla, galeon, epiphany) broken?

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 19:21 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> The latest entry is the debian/changelog is 5 July (new
> upstream), so I'd bet it was that which causes the problem (it's about
> the right timeframe)

Just after hitting send I realised that this is probably rubbish since
the problem appears to affect more browsers than just epiphany.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

Fortune finishes the great quotations, #9

	A word to the wise is often enough to start an argument.