Re: Installing amd64 on Adaptec 2015S (SmartRAID V) with dpt_i2o

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 01:09:06PM -0700, Neil Gunton wrote:
> That should do it! Easy, eh? ;-)
>
> I tried to remember everything I did, but I may have missed something.
> Thanks again for all the help and tips from members of this list.

I will try and include the patched dpt_i2o if I get around to rebuilding
the kernel I use on my version of the install CD, although if it does
see the disks as i2o block devices, then I guess it technically does
work already even if not quite how you would like it.

Good to see you got it working though.