bug [ #301730 ] libX11.so.6 from ia32-libs unable to load locales: has it been fixed ?

This bug is shown here.

http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=301730&group_id=30192&atid=410386

I am almost positive I have this problem on my recently-installed Debian/Sarge/AMD64 system.  I am running a commercial product (FEMLAB) that requires 32-bit java to install.  I would prefer to stay at Sarge and not have to upgrade to testing or unstable.  Is there a bug-tracking now via Debian specifically for AMD-64 ?  I would be happy to resubmit this bug if need be.

--
James D. Freels, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory