Re: Last dist-upgrade of sid breaks a little kde

Hi, welcome to Unstable.

Best you can do is to downgrade kde to whatever is here (I believe this is for
sarge) :

deb http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.4.1/ ./

note: you will need to downgrade some other packages as wel back to Sarge.
Jack for one I know about, probably others too.

Don't dist-upgrade kde to sid for the next few days/weeks until kde is deemed
safe again, or beter yet, only use testing, and wait until kde appears there.

> Is anybody experiencing the same problem?
yea, lots of peoples, just read around. Most of them on debian-qt-kde though.

> Any suggestions?

PEOPLE : DON"T USE UNSTABLE (SID) UNLESS YOU KEEP UP TO DATE WITH WHAT IS
HAPPENNING AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THESE ERRORS !!!!!

Unstable is called exactly that because, ... wel, ... it is.

Ernest.