Last dist-upgrade of sid breaks a little kde

Hello everybody,
after last upgrade of sid (I am using only official repositories, I
have decided to wait for kde 3.4 to come into unstable) my kde 3.3 has
a problem: the applications list in the 'K' menu is empty, even if all
applications are still here, and I can launch them form a shell. Also
the applet I had installed on the panel are missing; I have tried to
delete my .kde directory but nothing has changed. All relevant
packages of kde seems to be installed, only some of them are held back
due to missing dpendencies:

arts kdelibs kdelibs-bin kfocus kphone ksimus ksimus-boolean
ksimus-floatingpoint

Is anybody experiencing the same problem?
Any suggestions?
TIA