Re: Building an useful list to keep an eye on when migrating from i386

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 07:03:02PM +0200, Jonathan ILIAS wrote:
> Goswin von Brederlow a ?crit :
> Yes. Here they are.
>
> Note that I do not take care about non-official packages in the list.
>
> - openoffice

Broken 32bit only code. :(

> - cdrdao

There is a patch in the BTS for cdrdao to make it compile on amd64.
Easy to make a package for it that way.

No idea why the maintainer of the package doesn't have any interest in
applying the patch given it patches the libscsi code in exactly the same
way it is done in cdrecord with the same lib code.

Weird.

> - dvd-slideshow

No clue.

> - free-pascal compiler (and all packages that belongs)

No clue.

> - unrar

Hmm, no idea.  It is non-free after all.

> - arch/tla

Never heard of that one.