Re: latest net install ISO?

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 06:21:24PM +0100, Rupert Heesom wrote:
Well installing sarge seems to work fine.  Upgrading afterwards with
some things held back may or may not work.  Once the transitions
stabalize in sid it should be easier to finish upgrading.

I haven't tried an upgrade in sid for a week myself.  I will just wait
for things to calm down a bit..
I was always unsure of the differences between sid & sarge, but I certainly set up sources.list in my last install for sid.
I'll try an install again using the same CD with a sarge apt source.

BTW, I d/l 2 other iso images:

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sid_d-i/amd64/current/ netinstall

& the mini.iso (I forget where from).

I've found the full netinstall didn't boot, and the mini iso could see my HDs! The HDs are currently configured into md's and an lvm volume.