Re: media:/ in kde 3.4.1 does not see my devices

2005 m. Rugpjūčio 2 d., Antradienis 14:46, Cédric Boutillier rašė:
> hal, udev, dbus-1, pmount, work perfectly, but there seems to be a
> lack of communication between these tools and kde.
>
> Has anyone experienced this already ? And do you know a solution to fix
> that ? Thank you.
kde 3.4.1 amd64 version on alioth is compiled (accidently) without dbus/hal
support. You have a few options:

1) Wait for kde 3.4.2 to enter unstable
2) Recompile kdebase 3.4.1-1 from alioth. No changes required.
3) Try installing the following package. You may need to put it on hold
because apt may keep insisting on "upgrading" back to the old version from
alioth:

http://uosis.mif.vu.lt/~mova3971/debian/kdebase/kdebase-kio-plugins_3.4.1-1_amd64.deb