Re: GPG burns my notebook!

I have installed gdesklets to monitoring cpu, memory, ecc via desktop, and so I have discovered strange behaviour.
Example: launch from root 'cfdisk' too see partition and close it normally. On gdesklets I read CPU working ~99%. Top confirms cfdisk 'burn' my cpu and so 'killall cfdisk'. After a few of seconds, I read again CPU working ~99%. Top show 'top' self use my cpu 99% and 'killall' again. It's same thing with 'gpg' at start of this thread.

Have you any idea?

Thanks,
Giulio