Checkpoint Firewall Client on AMD64

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has managed to install the Checkpoint SecureClient under AMD64 at all?

I just started a new job this week and need remote access for when I'm on call, and I have a VPN token and need to use the Checkpoint client.

Unfortunately, they only supply RedHat 7.2/7.3 software, and there's lots of warnings and errors when I alien the package.

I'm currently running Sid, but am considering going back to Sarge because I don't get the time to do all the updates any more.

However, a deciding factor is if I have to do a dual boot with XP so I can use remote access...

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Pete