Re: question

Per Lundberg kiedys napisal:

>     M> As I read the only driver for Marvell is sk98lin. modprobe
>     M> sk98lin should be right.
>
> There is also another driver which works with this motherboard (MSI
> K8N Neo4), namely "forcedeth", which is a reverse-engineered nForce
> driver.  This one works very well for me.

That is the reason of compatibility: Usually if you are using device called
nForce Network Adapter then usually it bases on arvell or Marvell is as the
second adapter

> The sk98lin driver does not work for me. It might be a problem related
> to PCIe as someone else was suggesting.

Probably it is because it is designed for Marvell Yukon and it works with
other Marvell if that adapter is compatible with Yukon (most of them are)

--
Registered Linux User 369908