Interested in setting up a debian-amd64 mirror

Hi,

I'm potentially interested in sitting up a public mirror for Debian-amd64.
If it works out, and if you'll have me, I'd like it to be an "official"
mirror.

I dug around a bit for information and can find a lot about being a mirror
for Debian.org, but less information about mirror Debian-amd64.  Between
the info on Debian.org and in the archives of this mailing list, I'd
expect to use about 20 GB of disk space (5-8 GB times 2-3 releases) and 5
GB/day of bandwidth.  Is that vaguely correct?

I'd be hosting this on 1-2 colo'd servers, each with a 10mbps connection
and a monthly limit of ~1200 GB of traffic (combined upload and download).
If total bandwidth usage looked to be more than that, I'd probably have to
use QoS to limit bandwidth to ~4mbps to avoid some heinous bandwidth
charges.

Is there an anonymous rsync server that I can pull the repository from?
I see that's what Debian.org recommends, and it sounds like the best
option to me, too.

Apologies if the answers to these questions are available online.  I
checked the archive and the obvious websites, but may not have put enough
time into it.

Cheers,

	-Joel