amd64 porters IRC meeting: preparations for sarge

Fellow debian-amd64 porters,

I would like to collect additional topics and scedule proposals for
the IRC meeting about the future of the debian-amd64 sarge distribution.

What I would like to discuss, is how we are going to handle:

- the sarge release of debian-amd64

- patched versions of packages in sarge

- security updates

- CD and DVD installation media

Additionally, I would like to discuss if we should fork debian-installer
and use it with newer kernel versions than 2.6.8, since an increasing
number of new amd64 mainboards do ship with hardware not supported by
that ancient kernel version (megaraid, sk98lin, sata_nv, sata_sis to
name a few).

Now, what we need to start the meeting is:

1. a fixed date next week, or at the weekend? suited for everyone who
   wants to attend, for example April, 19th 18:00 UTC? or better
   8:00 UTC?

2. additional items for the agenda.

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler