Re: [AGAIN] kde 3.4 packages anybody?

I may think that unless debian accept the proposal of kept officially the work in the 4 more used arquitectures we all will be living that delays in gnome or kde.
I've been using ubuntu Hoary in a laptop some time now and it has gnome 2.10 already and it's really stable, and so there's kubuntu for the kde lovers with kde 3.4 almost full done http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/KubuntuKDEStatus

So if you wanna live like a desktop user using debian you might want give it a try, you know there's a amd64 port :), install hoary and then apt-get install kubuntu-desktop :)

Juan A.

Zaq Rizer escribió:
Rafael Rodríguez wrote:

From wiki.debian.net:

KDE 3.4.0 will not enter sid until sarge is released.

Now i _DO_ worry for having an alternative repository.. anyone with 64-bit packages?

Regards,
Rafael Rodríguez
Have you tried installing from source?