Re: afs client

Yes, I got it from their website. Right, it's the developers release, but,
hey, I am not running woody either.
For me, it's running pretty stable, but I am using it on my laptop as a
single user and not with high traffic. Laptop also means, a fresh reboot
every morning. I compiled with minimal external libraries, no kerberos I
guess. No sign of kerberos in the config files. Sorry, it's a while that I
compiled and installed it.

 Rolf