dual opteron m/b: S2875ANRF vs. GA-7A8DW

Hello!

I'm hesitating over a choice of a dual opteron motherboard. Currently I consider two options:

Tyan S2875ANRF http://tyan.com/products/html/tigerk8w_spec.html
and
Gigabyte GA-7A8DW http://tw.giga-byte.com/Server/Products/Products_ServerBoard_GA-7A8DW.htm

They are quite similar (including a price ;) though there are some differences:

1. Form factor ATX vs. EATX (although Gigabyte claims "design to fit ATX chassis screw hole", and I think it will fit my middle-tower).

2. Tyan's board has Intel 82541EI GbE LAN controller on-board while Gigabyte's possess Broadcom BCM 5705 (which one is better?).

3. Tyan has 5 PCI slots, Gigabyte - 2 PCI-X and 1 PCI (currently I don't have any PCI-X devices).

4. Tyan has integrated Firewire controller (I use firewire sometimes, currently with PCI controller).

With respect to the features, I would prefer Tyan's board. But as a brand I like Gigabyte better than Tyan: previously I've had some negative experience with Tyan, and for more than a year I have been very pleased by dual-athlon Gigabyte motherboard GA-7DPXDW-P.

The motherboard is going to be used for intensive 24/7 computations. Of course, under Debian pure64.

Please share your experience or suggestions.

Thanks,
Max