Re: FW: anybody help me? dependency problem: no way back???

Erik Norman <erik.norman@gmx.net> writes:

> The system has been running for about 48 hours now, I did not think of
> upgrading now, since I was still installing and configuring all the
> programs I need/want.
>
> Since I am newbie to Debian (I have used Fedora before) there is still
> much I must learn.

Then how did you get the libc6 and libc6-dev versions mixed up?
Apt-get should never have let you do this to your system without
sufficient force options (and you would know if you used them) so I'm
quite baffeled.

There probably is some plausible explaination I'm just not
seeing. This is one of those "This should never happen" bugs that do
happen non the less sometimes.

Anyway, I hope you got it fixed now.

MfG
        Goswin