I'm having trouble with a GigaByte GA-K8VT800(Pro) Motherboard

Hi everybody,

I recently bought a brand new computer, with an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ and a GigaByte GA-K8VT800(Pro) motherboard. I decided to download "sarge-amd64-netinst.iso", but when installing, there's a problem with the network module. It says there was an error occuring during "modprobe -v 8139too". I don't know where's the problem.

This motherboard is supposed to be compatible with Linux as said on:
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/27/mainboards.html

I tried to load both "8139too" and "r8169" but they both fail and ask for parameters (IRQ's and I/O).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!