Re: Problems during Installation on AMD64

Hey Henry,

> 2. When I am trying to install NVIDIA dirver for my video card, I get
> message as "Unable to find the kernel source tree for currently running
> kernel ..."

You are probably installing this with the installer downloaded from NVidia
site. You can get the same binary the debian way by:

apt-get install module-assistant
module-assistant auto-install nvidia

Then, you may need to edit your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4. Read the instructions
what to edit in
ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-6629/README.txt.

HTH,  jbar