Re: Eterm dead

Jens Vogel wrote:
Hello,

I don't have a solution for you, but some more information.
Not only Eterm is dead since the update of libimlib2, but also Enlightenment 0.16.7.2 (if you did self-compile it).
The error message is:

Eterm: relocation error: /usr/lib/libEterm-0.9.2.so: undefined symbol: imlib_context_set_display

The same goes for Enlightenment.
Any clues?

Did you try recompiling Enlightenment? If that fixes the problem then I think you should report a bug to the libimlib2 package stating that the binary compatibility with eterm was broken. They'll know what do.

Otherwise, I think you should still open a bug to libimlib2 :)

Cheers,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@fibertel.com.ar>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802