Re: Eterm dead

Hello,

I don't have a solution for you, but some more information.
Not only Eterm is dead since the update of libimlib2, but also Enlightenment 0.16.7.2 (if you did self-compile it).
The error message is:

Eterm: relocation error: /usr/lib/libEterm-0.9.2.so: undefined symbol: imlib_context_set_display

The same goes for Enlightenment.
Any clues?

Greetings.
	Jens

Juan A wrote:
Hi, till yesterday i was using my eterm (with the hack in libast) but after an update in imlib or something like that if i remember correctly now it won't starts anymore :(
Exact error can't say right now. I'm not there

Thanks!
Arturo

--
http://desktux.xs4all.nl/