Re: Netinstall fails to detect SATA disk.

> Yes, what version of the iso image did you use?

Actually, it looks like I used the sarge net installer, not the sid net
installer.  It (f1.txt) says its from 20050112, although some of the files
in the top level have dates of 20050115 if that means anything.

As I said before, this version wouldn't load some of the modules, including
the marvel driver.  (I didn't try -f though!)  But it loaded the nvidia
sata driver fine, and once it rebooted it also loaded the ethernet driver
fine.

Take care,
     Dale
--