Re: aptitude dies

Hi Harald,

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 02:10:03PM +0200, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> >Please file a bug against aptitude.
> >
> I thought the BTS is out of discussion, since amd64
> is not an official platform yet.

We already have filed a lot of bugs while porting, but virtually all
with a patch attached. We still have to report most packages we could
not fix ourselves.

> >Since there are a lot more of these bugs (the mozilla-* segfaults
> >come to mind), we need to collect them somewhere so ppl don't report
> >them over and over again, and get them fixed.
>
> There is no "over and over again". This problem is new.

I didn't meant your aptitide report, I was referring to the problems we
have with mozilla and derivates, wich in fact have been reported
repeatedly on IRC, showing how important it is to fix it.

Greetings
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG