Issues about cinelerra

We're thinking about to buy a pair of amd64 for our enterprise, we want to migrate from the old-fashioned adobe premiere to the post-modern cinelerra hehe...

Now seriously, has anybody tested cinelerra in an amd64 with debian? We have been doing some videos, short samples, in an amd athlon K7 and everything went well, but we need to make some bigger videos and we thought that an amd64 would be perfect for that target.

Any kind of experience or even a simple thought would be very appreciated.

--
"There's no religion but sex and music"
	--Sting