Re: playing DVD: libdvdcss2 missing

> sorry, I did not understand what you mean. First I have to install 32bit
> source packages an run the commands you suggested?

Source packages are not 32 or 64 bit.  There is one source for all,
and the source package can be compiled into a 32 bit or 64 bit package.

If you run "apt-get source --build packagename", you'll get a freshly
compiled binary package for whatever platform you're currently running.

You must have the appropriate apt repository in your sources.list
for compiling unofficial packages.

Eric