Re: Installing debian-amd64

I've  almost the same problem, when installing it asks me about
sources.lst and neither http nor ftp works, like if it were trying to
connect to i586 sources then it fails and i've an installation without
apt. And there is another problem with grub, i have the disk
partitions as follows:

/dev/hda1  Windows XP
/dev/hdb1  Windos D
/dev/hdb2  / (ReiserFS)
/dev/hdb3  Linux Swap

when i add windows to /boot/grub/menu.lst and then update-grub it ignores me :(.

HELP!!! i wanna install debian-amd64 no i386,  thanks.

My computer:

AMD 64 3000+
Nvidia Geforce 5900XT
1024 DDR 400