Re: openoffice, 32 bit chroot and cups

Thanks,

You're right.  I don't know what the problem was before, but its not there
now.

Robert.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Don Hayward wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Robert King wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have open office installed in a chroot with 32 bit libs.  Its working
> > fine.  Can I get it to print via a cups server outside the chroot, or is
> > there something smarter I should try?
>
> I installed the 32bit cups client in the chroot -- oo now prints
> through the 64bit cups server outside the chroot.
>
> Don
>
> ________________
> Don Hayward
> don@pomobuli.net

----
Robert King, Statistics, School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences,
University of Newcastle, Australia
Room V133  ph +61 2 4921 5548
Robert.King@newcastle.edu.au   http://maths.newcastle.edu.au/~rking/

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look
after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being
polluted by the world.
	-- James 1:27