Re: debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org archive problems

Bob Proulx wrote:
> Everything else crosschecks.

Actually the archive is having permission problems at this moment.

  Could not open file autofs_3.9.99-4.0.0pre10-19.dsc - open (13 Permission denied)

It looks like at least some files in the archive are not readable by
the web server daemon.  But I know they were readable previously
because I was able to mirror these files within the last few days.
But looking at the autofs problem on amd64 caused me to trip over this
one.

Could someone with administrative access to the alioth archive do a
check on it?  It needs some attention.

Thanks
Bob